Skip to content

R GREY COSMOS-CIRCULARITY 1.1 LS TEE

R GREY COSMOS-CIRCULARITY 1.1 LS TEE

34,90€

  • Valoración
    5.0
SIZE
  • Last units!
  • Last units!
  • Last units!
  • Last 8 units!

Long-sleeved shirt with a print on the upper left front and on the right sleeve. Regular fit cut.

This garment is made from 40% of our own textile waste. The other 60% of the garment has been made using GEC cotton (Good Earth Cotton®), thus maximizing water, CO2, energy, chemical, and plastic savings.

About the product
  • MADE IN PORTUGAL
  • 40% RECYCLED COTTON 60% GEC (Good Earth Cotton®)
  • IRON AT MEDIUM TEMPERATURE UP TO 110º
  • DO NOT USE BLEACH
  • MACHINE WASH MAX 30º (WASH INSIDE OUT)
  • DO NOT USE DRYER
Size and cut
Shipping, returns, and payments

Shipping

Your order will arrive in 2-4 business days, although please note that if you place your order after 3:00 PM, it will be processed on the next business day, adding 24 hours to the delivery time. With Express shipping, your order will take 24/48 business hours. Please note that we do not make deliveries on weekends.

Returns and Exchanges

Attention: With each return, there is a negative impact on the environment.
Returns must be requested within 30 days through the "Help" section of our website. Returned items or exchanges must be in perfect condition, with tags and unused or unwashed. Exchanges are only valid in the mainland of Spain and Portugal.


Métodos de pago

  • American Express
  • Apple Pay
  • Google Pay
  • Maestro
  • Mastercard
  • PayPal
  • Visa
  • Klarna
  • Bizum
  • New

Carrito de compra

Complete your order before it runs out

Tu carrito está vacío

Get Equis with Adventure Pass

    COMPLETE YOUR PURCHASE

    • MULTICOLOR PACK BRACELET
      MULTICOLOR PACK BRACELET
      4,90€
    • MULTICOLOR STICKERS PACK
      MULTICOLOR STICKERS PACK
      3,90€
    Subtotal
    0.00€

    Suscríbete a nuestra newsletter y te mandamos un 10% de descuento

    Back to top