Last update: 13 January 2021
- Domain name: bluebananabrand.com
- Company name: Blue Banana Brand, S.L.
- Trade name: Blue Banana
- Business address: c/ Boyer 11, 28052 Madrid
- Tax ID number (NIF): B87541827
- Email: email@example.com
- Registry Information: Registered in the Madrid Companies House in Volume 24648, Folio 165, Section 8, Sheet H M 623267
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files downloaded to your computer when you visit specific websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to save and have access to users’ browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way the device is used, may be used to recognise the user.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on who manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, there are the following categories:
- Own cookies: Those sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the editor, from which the service requested by the user is provided. They are also called first-party cookies.
- Third-party cookies: Those sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain not managed by the editor but by another entity that processes the data obtained with the cookies.
If the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor but the information collected with them is managed by a third party, they are considered third-party cookies.
Depending on the time they are active on the terminal, there are the following categories:
- Session cookies: Those designed to collect and store data while the user is on a web page. They are often used to store information that is only of interest to provide the service required by the user one time (e.g. a list of products acquired). These cookies are erased when the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies: These store data on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a specific period of time by the manager of the cookies, which may range from minutes to several years.
Based on the purpose for which the data from the cookie is processed, we can classify cookies into:
- Technical cookies: These allow users to browse a website, platform or app and use the various options or services therein, including, for example, monitoring traffic and transferring data, session identification, accessing restricted areas, remembering items in an order, using security elements while browsing and sharing contents on social media.
- Personalisation cookies: These allow users to access a service with general characteristics that are pre-defined depending on a series of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as language, type of browser being used, regional settings, etc.
- Analytics cookies: These allow those in charge of the cookies to monitor and analyse users’ behaviour on the associated websites. The information collected by this type of cookies is used to measure activity on websites, apps and platforms, and to create browsing profiles for those using said websites, apps and platforms in order to implement improvements by analysing the data on how users use the service.
- Advertising cookies: These allow for management of any advertising space that the editor may have included on the website, app or platform from which it provides the service requested as effectively as possible based on criteria like edited content and how often adverts are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These allow for management of any advertising space that the editor may have included on the website, app or platform from which it provides the service requested as effectively as possible. These cookies store information on users’ behaviour obtained by observing their browsing habits over time in order to develop a specific profile and show adverts matching this profile.
3. COOKIES USED
Strictly necessary own cookies
|.bluebananabrand.com||country_code||Persistent||1 year||Detect your country.|
|.bluebananabrand.com||rdr||Persistent||2 years||Block redirection between stores.|
|.bluebananabrand.com||_secure_session_id||Session||Session||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.|
|.bluebananabrand.com||discount_code||Session||Session||Automatizar la entrada de un código de descuento en el checkout|
|.bluebananabrand.com||tracked_start_checkout||Persistent||1 year||Used in connection with checkout.|
|.bluebananabrand.com||cart_ts||Persistent||2 weeks||Used in connection with checkout.|
|.bluebananabrand.com||checkout||Persistent||3 weeks||Used in connection with checkout.|
|.bluebananabrand.com||checkout_token||Persistent||1 year||Used in connection with checkout.|
|.bluebananabrand.com||previous_checkout_token||Unknow||Unknow||Used in connection with checkout.|
|.bluebananabrand.com||previous_step||Unknow||Unknow||Used in connection with checkout.|
|.bluebananabrand.com||remember_me||Persistent||1 year||Used in connection with checkout.|
|.bluebananabrand.com||_shopify_country||Unknow||Unknow||Used in connection with checkout.|
|.bluebananabrand.com||cart_sig||Persistent||2 weeks||Used in connection with checkout.|
|.bluebananabrand.com||Secure_customer_sig||Session||Session||Used in connection with customer login.|
|.bluebananabrand.com||storefront_digest||Unknow||Unknow||Used in connection with customer login.|
|.bluebananabrand.com||secure_customer_sig||Persistent||1 year||Used in connection with customer login.|
|.bluebananabrand.com||master_device_id||Persistent||2 years||Used in connection with merchant login.|
|.bluebananabrand.com||_storefront_u||Unknow||Unknow||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.|
|.bluebananabrand.com||_tracking_consent||Persistent||1 year||Tracking preferences.|
|.bluebananabrand.com||_shopify_m||Session||Session||Used for managing customer privacy settings.|
|.bluebananabrand.com||_shopify_tm||Persistent||1 day||Used for managing customer privacy settings.|
|.bluebananabrand.com||_shopify_tw||Persistent||2 weeks||Used for managing customer privacy settings.|
|.bluebananabrand.com||cart_currency||Persistent||3 weeks||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|.bluebananabrand.com||cart_ver||Persistent||4 weeks||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|.bluebananabrand.com||cart||Persistent||5 weeks||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|.bluebananabrand.com||_ab||Persistent||2 years||Used in connection with access to admin.|
Third-party functionality tools
|Octone||Chat in real time within the web.||https://oct8ne.com/privacy-policy/|
|Usizy||Height recommender based on body parameters.||https://usizy.com/privacy/|
|Back in stock||Notify customers when products are back in stock.||https://backinstock.org/privacy/|
|Optimize||Implementation of testA/B.||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|GTM||Label management system.||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
Own cookies used for analysis and statistics
|.bluebananabrand.com||_shopify_y||Persistent||2 years||Shopify analytics.|
|.bluebananabrand.com||_shopify_sa_p||Session||Session||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
|.bluebananabrand.com||_shopify_sa_t||Session||Session||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
|.bluebananabrand.com||_landing_page||Persistent||1 week||Track landing pages.|
|.bluebananabrand.com||_orig_referrer||Session||Session||Tracks landing pages.|
Third-party tools used for analysis and statistics
Third-party tools used for marketing and retargeting
|Facebook Custom Audiences||We use Facebook Custom Audiences to deliver targeted advertisements to individuals who visit our websites.||https://www.facebook.com/policy.php|
|We use Google Ads to deliver targeted advertisements to individuals who visit our websites.||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|(Doubleclick) Google||This domain is owned by Doubleclick (Google). The main business activity is: Doubleclick is Googles real time bidding advertising exchange.||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||https://www.facebook.com/policy.php|
|Youtube||This cookie is associated with YouTube which collects user data through videos embedded in websites, which is aggregated with profile data from other Google services in order to display targeted advertising to web visitors across a broad range of their own and other websites.||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|Pushowl||Convert your one-time visitors into loyal customers with push notifications.||https://pushowl.com/privacy|
|Connectif||Marketing Automation para eCommerce.||https://connectif.ai/politica-de-privacidad/|
|ActiveCampaign||Marketing Automation para eCommerce.||https://connectif.ai/politica-de-privacidad/|
4. BLOCKING OR DELETING COOKIES
The cookies on your device can be allowed, blocked or removed using the settings options on the browser on your computer.
Your browser can be set up to warn you when new cookies are received so you can block them from being installed.
Users can revoke the consent granted when cookies were installed and delete them with the .
Every browser can be set up to accept or block cookies, so you can choose which ones to allow and which to block.
The links below will take you to sites explaining how to change the settings on the main browsers:
- Microsoft Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/ie-security-privacy-settings#ie=ie-11
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
The instructions for the “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on”, which can be used to block its analytics cookies on all browsers, are available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
A description of which cookies Google uses is available here: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/